Level 2: Basic Computer Training (Saturday, June 19th)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is in an in-person class for participants completing the Adult Technology & Computer Training program. You MUST complete Level 1 online before attending, and registration MUST be confirmed by CfAL before attending.
This class will include:
- Creating professional resumes in MS Word
- How to convert Word documents to PDF
- Best practices for searching for jobs online
- How to create professional marketing materials in Canva
- How to create budgets in MS Excel
- How to use spyware and antivirus software
Please note that this class is only open to adults, age 18 years of age and older. Childcare is NOT provided.
NOTE: Eligible participants will receive a refurbished computer. To receive a refurbished device, you MUST:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- be EITHER a New Haven resident OR a parent of a child attending a New Haven Public School;
- have completed CfAL's Level 1 computer training online BEFORE registering for this class.
- In-Person Registration$0$00$0